Get involved !!!
We recognize that contributions of time and talent are just as important as financial contributions. We, thus, encourage people to contribute their time by making a conscious effort in participating in our programs to accelerate social and economic change in our country.
Volunteers are required to teach the children something more than what is in the books. We require volunteers for our different programs. Those who are enthusiastic and can help the children bring out their latent talents.
One can volunteer on the following issues:-
a. Teaching from the curriculum books.
b. Talent Development (Dance, Singing, Painting, Games etc)
c. Counseling: spending time with children and parents.
d. English Conversation.
e. Health related issues of the children: hygiene, dental etc.
f. Designing of Documents.
h. Vocational Training
i. Training in creative exercises
– Football/Soccer 1 day to 3 months Badminton, BasketBall: 1 day to 3 months
– Picnic activities: Visit to the palaces, forts, zoo, water park, etc., 1 time activity
– English speaking skill sessions 1 day to 3months
– Role playing activities, audio, video presentation
– Personality development session/s 1 time activity
– Movie with the kids 1 time activity
– Dance activity/Singing/action songs 7 days to 1 month
– After school tuitions for the student (subject Nepali/English/Maths) 3 months to 1 year
– Arts and craft 7 days to 1 month
– GK, Health and Hygiene session, Basic first aid 1 time activity
– Teach computer skills: MS office, Programming, Multimedia, 7 days to 1 month
– Medical camp 1 time activity
– General awareness: (culture, geographies, countries, etc.,) 1 time activity
– Make wall poster, inspirational quotes, 1 time activity
– Paint the classroom, cartoons on the wall, school premises, Gardening, 2 days to 1 week
– Lessons on musical instruments, types of music. 2 days to 3 months
– Visit students family, neighbour, social interaction, 1 time activity